ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS: SFX High School Seniors are invited to apply for the $2,500 Pat French Scholarship.
Application Requirements: Applicants must be a member of St. Francis Xavier Church and graduating high-school senior with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 sale. The applicant must be a service-oriented person and dedicated student, demonstrating good work ethic.
Application Deadline is February 18, 2022.
Contact Jennifer Sweeney in the parish office with questions at (502) 538-4933 or email@example.com
Applications may be emailed, dropped off at the parish office or mailed to:
St. Francis Xavier
Pat French Scholarship
155 Stringer Lane
Mt. Washington, KY 40047
(must be postmarked by 2.18.22)
Restore~Renew~Rest Join us on Saturday, February 19, 2022 from 9:00AM-3:00PM! Judy Ribar, Associate Director of Retreats at Mount St. Francis, will facilitate our day together. Judy has over 20 years of experience in leading retreats. The day will include presentations and opportunities for art, meditation, adoration, yoga, journaling, prayer and fellowship. Lunch and a light continental breakfast are included in the registration fee. Contact Paula Silliman in the Parish office for more information.
As an alternative to attending Mass, Catholics may watch the Mass of the Air. It is broadcast:
- 11 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. on the Faith Channel (Spectrum channel 19) and streamed on the Faith Channel at www.faithtvlive.com.
- 10:30 a.m. on WHAS-TV (channel 11) and whas11.com under the “Live Video” tab.
- 9 a.m. on WBKI-TV (Spectrum Channel 7).
Other resources for virtual masses include the following:
- Cathedral of the Assumption 12:00 noon Sundays – watch live or recorded here.
- St. James Parish (Elizabethtown) – has the Sunday Mass by 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, here (YouTube) or here (parish website). The Mass also airs on Comcast CH 2 at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Mass with Pope Francis here.
- Word on Fire Daily Mass posted by 8:15 a.m. each day. See here.
- Basilica of the Immaculate Conception (Washington, D.C.) Mass live streamed each Sunday at 12 Noon here.