Saint Francis Xavier has chosen the Diocesan Evangelus Platform to help us deliver timely news and alerts to our parishioners across our many outlets of email, text, web site, Facebook and the myParish app. Every parishioner that has a primary email address set in our Parish Data System will be imported into the Evangelus System.
However, if you are not receiving any communications from Saint Francis Xavier Church to your email address, you can join here: eva.us/sfxmw-parish
- Auctionfest Don’t forget that the online auction continues until 10:00PM EST. Be sure to get your bids in on our more than 150 items! Online auction winners will be contacted Monday to schedule a pick up time. Congratulations to our Auctionfest Raffle Winners!Vincent Sivori – $10,000 Grand Prize Jami Jarboe – $500 Susan Egon – $500 Thank you to all those who purchased and […]
- AUCTIONFEST RAFFLE TICKET SALES UPDATE As of October 24, 20202 HOURS Left to buy Tickets3,000 Tickets – Parish Goal2,720 Tickets Sold967 Tickets Sold Online 1,753 Paper Tickets Sold280 Tickets to Reach Our Goal! We can do it! ONLY 280 tickets left to reach our parish goal of 3000! Purchase your tickets online using the links below! SHARE the AUCTIONFEST link to purchase tickets with […]
- 1 DAY LEFT! FRIDAY UPDATE: AUCTIONFEST RAFFLE TICKET SALES As of October 23, 20201 Days Left to Sell Tickets3,000 Tickets – Parish Goal2,579 Tickets Sold886 Tickets Sold Online 1,693 Paper Tickets Sold130 Tickets Signed Out to Sell421 Tickets to Reach Our Goal!WOW! With a little over 24 hours to go, we are getting closer to the goal of 3,000 tickets sold. PLEASE bring your […]
I am not receiving any email communications, what do I do?
- Make sure you have joined Our parish mailing list, by following this link eva.us/sfxmw-parish and entering in your email address to create an account.
- If you can access Evangelus system, and are part of the “Our Parish” group, then you may not be seeing emails because they are going to your spam folder, be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
How do I receive text messages?
When you have subscribed to our mailing lists, you can access your profile account by visiting eva.us/sfxmw-parish . Just login, and select your account, view profile, and then edit your profile for your communication choice of email, or text. You can choose one or the other. Of course, make sure your mobile number is entered as well.
How can I stay informed if I don’t want to sign up for emails or texts?
There are a few ways to stay informed on all Saint Francis Xavier Parish news.
- Visit this web site, as all email communications will also be posted here. Note message above as example of the most recent communications.
- Download the myParish app to your mobile phone, as all email communications will be posted there too.
- Follow us on Twitter , as all email communications will be posted there too.
- Follow us on Facebook , as all email communications will be posted there too.
- Follow our RSS Feed , as all email communications will be posted there too.
How can I remove myself from receiving emails or texts?
There are several ways to stop receiving emails or texts:
- If you want to be fully removed from the Evangelus system, log into the Evangelus System and edit your profile, scroll to bottom, and select “Delete my account”
- In every email sent, there will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, simply click that link to remove yourself from the email subscription.
- For text messages, reply with STOP.
- If you have tried to remove yourself, and keep getting emails or texts, please contact the Parish Office to have your account removed from the Evangelus System.
When you signup for communications from Saint Francis Xavier, you will receive a confirmation email from
diocesan.com – the makers of the Evangelus System, a Diocesan product. With this service, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the link in the bottom of the email.